Join Kacy and Jocelyn for a sacred goddess weekend at Bethel Farm in Hillsborough, NH This weekend will be a time held in complete safety, trust and guidance as we dive into the depths of our feminine. We are here to celebrate the goddess within, to nurture her, to heal her lineage, to bless her and stand for her. You’ll be held and supported by your fellow goddesses, celebrated and lifted to a higher vibration
Jocelyn and Kacy have partnered together on many retreats and bring a beautiful mix of guidance into self love and re-connection. They both honor and work with the Divine Feminine in all aspects and pride them selves in sharing the knowledge that has been passed down to them.
Days on retreat will be filled with Pranayam and Asana exploration and always closed by Meditation. We’ll laugh and play, honor the Soul, relax, heal and nourish. We’ll take nature walks, collecting medicinal herbs to make teas and ritual bundles. The weekend will lead up to a goddess ceremony where you will be blessed and crowned amongst your divine feminine sisters.
- Two nights accommodation in shared room
- Three beautiful plant based, organic meals per day
- Welcome Dinner and opening night relaxation session
- Afternoon activity of your choice
- Shadow work session & Shamanic Journey session
- Goddess ceremony
- Herbal tea blending, smudge making
- Tincture making with fresh, harvested herbs!
- Evening class (yin, restorative or yoga nidra) & Drumming Circle with chanting
Bethel Farm offers simple, bright, accommodations for those who would like to have a relaxing getaway.
There are three double rooms, a 5 person dormitory and a 10 person dorm.
Bethel also offers a small cabin for 2-3 people, Bathrooms are shared. There are indoor facilities, as well as outdoor showers, sinks, and composting toilets.
The sunwashed yoga studio is 26 x 36 feet. There is a shared common space with full kitchen and on the ground floor is a second sitting area. Meals are served in the spacious dining commons
The total effect is, Harmonious – Spacious – Peaceful
Insurance & Liability
Please visit https://www.kacyharnedy.com/retreat-terms-conditions to review all terms, conditions and insurance requirements
- Shared dorm room: $600 per person
- Shared double room: $750 per person
- Small cabin (no electricity) shared or single: $700 per person or $800 single
Payments due in full at time of booking. *All payments are non-refundable*. Please make sure you have a bank account linked to Paypal for payments to avoid fees