Tapping into the Self
Located on Tobago’s quieter western coast, away from the island’s more populated south, in the small fishing village of Castara you’ll get a sense of the ‘real Tobago’. Whether your aim on retreat is to soak up the local culture, hang out on the beach, or appreciate the splendor of flora and fauna, Castara reveals its hidden gems to anyone seeking a Caribbean experience within an authentic and welcoming local community.
We’ll indulge in energy healing yoga practices, local cuisine, organic venue picked fruits, connection and fun! Nights of Reggae, chocolate from the local plantation and maybe even some glorious Tobago rum. The menu will satisfy all hearts and bellies.
Join Kacy and Jocelyn on this six night journey to paradise!
- 6 Nights at the beautiful Castara venue
- Twice daily yoga classes for all ages and levels
- 3 Delicious healthy meals daily plus early morning tea & fruits
- Pick Up & drop off to and from airport to the Venue (coordinated only, $15 ea. way)
- Evening bioluminescent paddle board tour plus transport (coordinated only, $60pp
- **Moderate paddleboard experience required or option to take tandem kayak!
- 6-7 Fruits & Tea/coffee
- 7:30- 9:00 Energizing Yoga class with Meditation & Breath
- 9:00-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:30-12:30 Free time, hiking, swimming, relax
- 1:00-2:00 Lunch
- 3:00-7:00 Free time or excursion
- 6:00-7:00 Dinner
- 7:15- 8:15 Gentle, Yin or Restorative yoga class
- Taxi to & from airport
Please plan to fly into A.N.R Robinson Airport Crown Point, Tobago
Insurance & Liability
Please visit https://www.kacyharnedy.com/retreat-terms-conditions to review all terms, conditions and insurance requirements